Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Sunday Sunset

I took these photos on Sunday night, I happened to glance out the window and saw the sunset and thought I must get a photo of that. We get to see lovely sunsets but we're not usually home to enjoy them, that will all change next month when we reduce our workload.

I have unravelled my scarf that I was knitting, I finished it but the edges curled up, which I am told happens when you knit 1 row plain, 1 row purl, so I have unravelled 1 hank of wool, and have started knitting again all in plain, and it is much better looking. Once I would have been really upset at having to do that, but now I'm quite relaxed about it, I quite enjoyed knitting it as it grew so fast so I just do a few rows while I am watching TV and it is almost half finished, another week or so should see it finished (again). The weather is getting colder now so it will come in useful on cold mornings and evenings.

I have tried to change the layout of the photos but Blogger won't let me (or I can't work it out) and I don't really have enough time to faff around, you can still see the photos and read the text so that's ok by me.

No comments: